Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bayfield Apple Festival Recipes

49th Bayfield Apple Festival (click on the title for more information on the festival)

October 1-3, 2010, 10am - 5pm

 Greg and I have been watching, "A Bayfield Apple Feast" on PBS / WDSE from Duluth, MN.  So many delicious foods...I am anxious to bake something with apples, but I will have to wait until the farmers' markets begin to sell apples.  To be prepared for the fall, I have typed up some recipes and placed them in my binder, so I will be ready to bake!  Yes, I will share the best tasting recipes with you.

Love attending the Bayfield Apple Festival, although we do miss listening to the beautiful sounds of Brule...they haven't played at the festival for a couple of years.  On to the food.  Here is a great site if you are interested in apple recipes. Festival Winning Recipes

To my surprise I found the festival cookbook I own on Amazon!   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment